Welcome to Lancaster New City
Do you want your family to experience the life they completely deserve? English styled, country side living at its best – Lancaster New City, is the biggest township residential commercial development near Metro Manila located in Cavite with over 1,400 hectares covering three (3) municipalities namely Kawit, Imus and General Trias.
Our project is formerly known as Lancaster Estates but because of its success and high demand from our buyers, it is now primed and branded as a “New-City” in Cavite. Lancaster New City-Cavite is currently segregated in six (6) villages namely Manchester, Somerset, Kensington, Lancaster Village 1, Lancaster Village 2 and Lancaster Residences. The first projects Lancaster Village 1, Lancaster Village 2 and Lancaster Residences are already sold out making the project expand to more than 1,000 hectares today. Lancaster justly achieved its goal of being the largest township development in Cavite. For more details on Lancaster Cavite, watch the two (2) minute video below:
“Lancaster New City-Cavite : You’re SURE it’s Complete!”
Why Live in Lancaster New City?
Hover and click on the TABS below…
- Township Concept
- Lancaster Commercial Area Locators
- House Models
- Express Ways
- Major Hubs
- More Reasons
- City Tour
- How to Get to Lancaster
Living With Everything in Reach
With over 15,000 units and 40 phases sold since 2006, Lancaster New City Philippines proves to be a quality and in-demand real property in the country. It is said to become one of the country’s premiere development project that promises to deliver accessibility and comfort with just 20~30 minutes away from Mall Of Asia and NAIA via Cavitex. Harping on the idea “living with everything in reach”, Lancaster New City-Cavite Philippines houses some of the best amenities a modern community offers.
Church of the Holy Family at Lancaster New City in Imus, Cavite allows the residents to delight in having a place of worship right where they live. Lancaster New City Church of the Holy Family in Imus, Cavite can cater 800 people, ideal to have your dream wedding. Live in a community wherein it offers you complete amenities and cares for your children and family.
This is the Leighton Hall wherein it is situated right at the heart of Lancaster New City, making it a very convenient and accessible destination for a fantastic celebration. It is very spacious, perfect for any occasions. Beside the hall is the swimming pool wherein children and parents can bond. Live in a community wherein it offers you complete amenities and cares for your children and family.
- FUNCTION ROOMS
- RIVOLI MEZZANINE
Mezzanine is a small floor that is between two main levels of a building and that is usually in the form of a balcony and a rivoli is one of the first grand theater and ballrooms in London. The Rivoli Mezzanine is one of the function rooms in Leighton Hall. It has a size of 213 sqm with a capacity of 150 pax if in banquet set-up and can accommodate up to 200 pax if in theater set-up. It features a full air-conditioned function room and is very ideal for small gatherings like corporate meetings, birthdays and more.
- BUCKINGHAM BALLROOM
The name of the ballroom is derived from the great Buckingham palace which is situated in London UK. The palace is often at the center of state occasions and royal hospitality. It has been a focus for the British people at times of national rejoicing. Same as the Buckingham palace’s function, this hall measures 584 sqm and holds big occasions and can hold 250 pax if in banquet set-up and up to 400 pax if in theater set-up. It features a full air-conditioned hall, an elegant lighting, spacious ballroom hall, high ceiling function room and big windows for added natural lighting that gives the palace feeling for the attendees. It is very ideal for mass and big occasions such as debut, birthday, anniversary, wedding reception and more.
- SWIMMING POOL
The swimming pool area is located right beside the Leighton Hall at the heart of Lancaster. It is the perfect way to enjoy your weekends and special occasions. Pool parties are often seen every Saturdays and Sundays by the residents of Lancaster. It measures 406 sqm and has a capacity of 250 pax. It features a large pool for the adults and a kiddie pool for the kids to enjoy and maintain safety. It also has a clean and separate shower rooms for male and female. One of the best feature of the swimming pool area is the stylish bench, chairs and umbrellas that gives the residents the feel of being in an exclusive spa and resort.
- COMMERCIAL AREA
Lancaster Square; a six- hectare commercial center inside Lancaster New City. Beside it is a transport terminal for the convenience of residents and guests. Lancaster Square offers a complete commercial need for the residents such as: supermarket, restaurants, coffee shop, salon, bayad center, pharmacy, and more. It is hangout destination of families in the area and is the nearest since it is located just inside the area. Live in a community wherein it offers you complete amenities and cares for your children and family.
- KID’S PLAYGROUND
Kid’s Playground is located at the back of Lancaster Square. It is a place where you can take your kids every afternoon or after visiting the restaurants inside the Lancaster Square. We value your kid’s laughter and happiness because “Kids Love Lancaster”.
- LANCASTER NEW CITY TRANSPORT TERMINAL
Lancaster New City has its own terminal. It will have bus, UV Express fx/van and shuttle. It will be having trips going to different cities in town such as Metro Manila, Alabang, Makati, Tagaytay, etc.
Shuttle Services are already roaming around the villages.
- SUNTECH iPARK
This is the Suntech iPark, the pioneer IT Park in Cavite. It is the first industrial development project of Property Company of Friends, Inc. (ProFriends), the fastest growing real estate company in the country. Suntech iPark is a 25-hectare information technology park that will open opportunities to over 17,000 Lancaster residents. Suntech iPark is in partnership with PLDT, Meralco, LRA Pacific, NCST and Lancaster New City- Cavite. Visit their website at http://suntechipark.com/
- ST. EDWARD INTEGRATED SCHOOL
Let your children experience A+ learning at St. Edward Integrated School. St. Edward Integrated School (SEIS) is a learning institution, Catholic in character that transforms lives by nurturing the minds of the young to realize their dreams and potential to become persons imbued with Christian values in the service of the society. St. Edward is located inside Lancaster New City. They are under the supervision of De La Salle. SEIS offers great education from pre-school, grade school and high school students at a reasonable rate. They also have a soccer field to engage the students in sports. If you want quality education for your children come and visit us at Lancaster! Live in a community wherein it offers you complete amenities and cares for your children and family.
- WEEKEND MARKET AT THE SQUARE
Different booths is available in front of Lancaster Square every weekend payday of the month!
- COVERED BASKETBALL COURT
- ZUMBA CLASSES – Residents in Lancaster New City Stays Fit and Firm! Zumba Classes every Saturday at the Lancaster New City Activity Area because Lancaster New City wants their home owners to be fit and enjoy their own amenities!
- MILO BONANZA – Milo bonanza promotes sports and healthy competitions to the residents of Lancaster New City. It engages people in different kind of sports and it aims to help the residents have an active lifestyle.
- FAMILY COURTYARD
Lancaster Homes Cavite promotes family bonding and relaxation through our Family Courtyards (formerly called the Linear Park). This is a special feature for our Single-Attached units. We have the family courtyard which enables the community to bond with their family and also with their neighbors. It is a small park in between two blocks of house units. It is very ideal for kid’s playground, afternoon break, barbeque party and more.
- 24/7 SECURITY – VILLAGE GATES AND GUARD HOUSE
Lancaster New City is also equipped with a 24/7 security system. The security guards roam around the village round the clock. We have checkpoints before entering the commercial area and the residential area. Not only that but we also have guard houses and another checkpoint before entering each phase of the village. In this way we preserve the safety and security of every resident in Lancaster.
- ELEVATED WATER TANK (LNC WATER SYSTEM)
An elevated water tank is stored at atmospheric pressure and distributed by gravity flow in a down- feed system. One of the advantages of an elevated water tank is that it does not require the continuous operation of pumps, as it will not affect the distribution system since the pressure is maintained by gravity. Strategic location of the tank can equalize water pressures in the distribution system.
- LANCASTER NEW CITY GREENERY AND LANDSCAPING
Lancaster New City promotes the feel of a countryside living and also gives value to our environment. Lancaster has its own way of making the village clean and green. Lancaster’s idea of greenery is seen as soon as you enter the vicinity. Lancaster planted fire trees on both sides of the main roads and it has palm trees in the middle. It will provide shade and fresh air to the community. The landscaping feature of the village is also supervised by Lancaster. It is mainly seen at the commercial area of Lancaster. It is also one of the reasons why Lancaster looks very clean because of the way it was made.
- WIDE MAIN ROADS (6 LANES AND 4 LANES)
Upon entering Lancaster you will notice the wide roads that our developer made to prevent traffic inside the village. There are 6-lanes of road on the entrance of the village. While on the commercial area and residential area are 4-lane wide roads. There is also an extra space on each side of the road that can help prevent traffic if a car needs to stop-by on a certain area. There are also at least 2 roundabouts inside the village that averts traffic and optimally observe various design rules to increase safety.
- Lady Christine’s Baby Back Ribs – Lady Christine’s Baby Back Ribs was established in 2011 in Kawit, Cavite. It was originally intended to be a take-out counter for people who love mouth-watering and appetizing baby back ribs. The idea has proven to be a successful formula especially because the pricing scheme adopted was also quite reasonable. Definitely a must try! Visit their Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lady-Christines-Baby-Back-Ribs/271927129535070
- Ice Cream House – Filipinos all-time favorite ice cream is already located at Lancaster Square. Treat your family with an ice cream and get it only at Lancaster Square. They have a wide variety of flavors and some are flavors that you haven’t heard before. One of their house special is the Chocolate Apple Cinnamon ice cream flavor. Visit their website at http://www.theicecreamhouse.com/
- Bean & Butter Café – Craving for some pasta, doritos, coffee and frappe? No need to go further because we already have a café inside the vicinity. Visit Bean & Butter Café inside the Lancaster Square and try their Café Americano, it is definitely the best in town! Visit their Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/BeanandButterCafe
- Lots’A Pizza– Have you ever tasted the mouth-watering “Lots’A Pizza”? Good News everyone because we already have a branch inside Lancaster New City! YES, you read it right, inside Lancaster? Mainly at our Lancaster Square! Visit their website at http://www.lotsapizza.com.ph/
- Hen Lin– In an industry ruled by fast food, Hen Lin has succeeded in carving a name for itself simply by creating authentic and surprisingly affordable Chinese dim sum that cater to the ever fussy Filipino taste. Visit Them only at Lancaster Square! Visit their website at http://www.henlin.com/
- Chef Roberto’s Comedor– Is Spanish food your favorite? We already have it inside the Lancaster Square. Visit Chef Roberto’s Restaurant and taste authentic Filipino- Spanish food! Excellent quality in a lesser price. Visit their Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/chefroberto.ls
- Wellcome Supermarket– The Wellcome supermarket chain is one of the two largest supermarket chains in Hong Kong, the other being PARKnSHOP. Wellcome also operates supermarkets in Taiwan and The Philippines under the Wellcome name. The parent company, Dairy Farm, also has other supermarket interests in the Asia Pacific under different brand names. Wellcome Supermart is already open at Lancaster New City. Far grocery store is now not a problem for Lancaster residents! Visit their Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/WellcomePhilippines
- Potato Corner – Potato Corner, the first and the original flavored French Fries opened its first outlet in October 1992 and began franchising in 1993. In 2003, Potato Corner became the recipient of the Franchise Excellence Hall of Fame Award by Philippine Franchise Association and the Department of Trade and Industry for winning Best Franchise of the year for three consecutive years. Visit them at Lancaster Square! Visit their website at http://www.potatocorner.com.ph/
- Waffle Time– Waffle Time opened its door to franchising on March 2004. After then Waffle Time Outlets mushroomed all over the Philippine Islands. This proves on their popularity and acceptance by customers of all ages. And they are still be opening more outlets as they continue to deliver delicious, nutritious and reasonably-priced waffles to everyone. Kid’s all- time favorite waffle is now open at Lancaster Square, visit them now! Visit their website at http://www.waffletime.com/
- The Generics Pharmacy– The Generics Pharmacy (TGP) started out as small pharmaceutical company in 1949. Acknowledging the dire need for quality medicines but at affordable prices, the company focused on generic medicines to provide the Filipino with a more affordable alternative. Pharmacy at reach. Generics Pharmacy is now open for business at Lancaster Square! Visit their website at http://www.thegenericspharmacy.com/
- Petformance Veterinary – Animal Health and Wellness Clinic- Pet Lover? Have them checked at Petformance Veterinary; wherein they treat your pets like their own! And luckily for the Lancaster New City residents, they do not need to go far because Petformance has a branch inside Lancaster Square! Visit their Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Petformance-Veterinary-Animal-Health-and-Wellness-Clinic/236203746407740
- Artista Salon– We have Artista Salon inside Lancaster New City!! It is located at the Lancaster Square commercial mall. Artista Salon is a place where you can sit back and relax from the outside world, get pampered, looking great and feeling good about yourself! Visit their website at http://artistasalon.com.ph/
- Bayad Center– No need to go outside the village because we already have Bayad Center inside the area, mainly at Lancaster Square! It is very convenient since the BAYAD CENTER accepts a wide variety of bills, the consumers can pay for all their bills at the same time! Visit their website at http://www.bayadcenter.com/
Lancaster Villages Cavite
- Alexandra Single Attached and Gabrielle Single Attached
- Offers a premium, yet affordable Single Attached house units. The village where Lancaster New City can offer the best house units within the project.
- 3-4 Bedrooms with wall partition & ceiling & painted finish
- 2 Toilet & Bath w/tiles & complete set of bathroom fixtures
- Kitchen counter with tile stainless kitchen sink
- Ceramic tile flooring for living, dining & kitchen.
- Vinyl tile flooring for bedrooms, hallway & staircase
- Concrete roof tiles, CATV, telephone, and A/C outlet
- Painted sand blast finish for exterior walls
- Painted plain cement finish for interior walls & 2 car garage
- Double roofing
- Special feature of a 7-Meter courtyard/linear park at the back of the units.
- Typical road width is 8 Meters to 12 Meters.
- Margaret Single Attached and Sophie Single Attached
- Offers affordable Single Attached units for the budget conservative. It is reasonably priced for the buyers to afford a Single Attached unit.
- 3 Bedrooms w/wall partition & ceiling
- 2 Toilet and Bath with tiles & fixtures
- Pre-painted G.I. sheet roofing; Powder Coated window
- Painted plain cement finish interior & exterior walls
- Tiled kitchen counter with stainless kitchen sink
- Plain cement finish flooring for 1st & 2nd floor
- One (1) Car Garage, Cable & Internet, tel & aircon
- Special feature of a 7-Meter courtyard/linear park at the back of the units.
- Typical road width is 8 Meters to 12 Meters.
- Diana Townhouse, Catherine Townhouse and Alice Townhouse
- Offers low cost townhouses for starting families and bachelors.
- 3 Bedrooms w/wall partition & ceiling
- 1-2 Toilet and Bath with tiles & fixtures
- Pre-painted G.I. sheet roofing; Steel casement window
- Painted plain cement finish interior & exterior walls
- Tiled kitchen counter with stainless kitchen sink
- Plain cement finish flooring for 1st & 2nd floor
- Provision for One (1) Car Garage, Cable & Internet, tel&aircon
- Typical road width is 6.5 Meters to 8 Meters
Lancaster Village 1 / Lancaster Village 2 / Lancaster Residences
- Haven Single Attached, Colleen Single Attached, Manor B Townhouse, Manor A Townhouse, and Villas Rowhouse
- Offers Ready For Occupancy Units
- This village also is closer to the commercial area such as the church, school, Lancaster square and more.
- Typical road width is 8 Meters to 12 Meters for Haven and Colleen
- Typical road is 6.5 Meters to 8 Meters for Manor A, Manor B, and Villas
At Lancaster New City, we have a variety of low cost to affordable house selections depending on your budget. Click on your preferred house model or house specs below.
Facts about Property Company of Friends, Inc.
Property Company of Friends, (PROFRIENDS) Inc. takes the lead in conducting various activities that contributes to the improvement of the lives of its residents thus giving positive impact in the society. This is PROFRIENDS’ commitment – to create communities and transform lives. PROFRIENDS is the fastest growing real estate company in the Philippines. From rank 410 in 2011, PROFRIENDS makes a huge leap to rank 338 in 2012 according to the latest issue of Business World’s Top 1000 Corporations in the Philippines. PROFRIENDS aims to provide a home to every family and a life that they completely deserve.
They have different projects around the country such as the Ilustrata Residences, Bellefort Estates, Carmona Estates, Cedar Residences, Garden Grove Village, Greensborough Subdivision, Las Verandas Villas II, Montefaro Village, Monticello Villas, Parc Regency Residences, Parc Regency Greens, The Palms Lakeshore, The Avignon Place, California West Hills, Chateau Real, Chesapeake Village, Gold Crest Villas, Jardin de Madrid Villas, Mahogany Mansion, North East Primarosa, One Primrose Place, Palm Grove Village, Parklane Country Homes, Primarosa East, Primarosa North, Primavera Villas, Ridge Crest, Rosewood Village, Silver Crest, St. Joseph the Worker Village, University Executive Villas, Villa de Alyssa, Villa de Primarosa, Ville de Palme, Ville de Soleil, Windsor Mansions, and their best seller Lancaster New City– CAVITE. Read More…
In Lancaster New City we aim to provide quality house units. Using advanced technology, we are already using precast concrete walls to build our house units. Here are some of the benefits of precast concrete wall:
> Superior Strength and Durability, plus Speed
o Does not deteriorate, lose strength and/ or deflect over time.
o High level performance in durability, acoustic separation, and resistance to fire
o Resistant to termites, rot, mold, etc.
o Better quality control because of controlled conditions in factory
o Speed of construction
We keep our quality by making sure that every product we use comes from our own factory. We have casting plant, batching plant and materials warehouse inside the village like a complete manufacturing process in place to ensure quality of our precast concrete. We make our own materials, one way to secure quality on every resource to be used in building the house units. Profriends precast concrete technology is being upgraded on a regular basis so that the final product including (but not limited to) the strength, dimensions, and surface finishes gets better and better.
Ideal Home Location
Lancaster New City-CAVITE is 21 km. (about 30 mins. drive) from NAIA Airport thru Cavite Expressway (CAVITEX). This short travel distance gets you home earlier and is giving you more time to spend with your family and loved ones. Lancaster New City-CAVITE is located in Barangay Alapan 2-A, Imus and Barangay F. Manalo, Gen. Trias, Cavite. Public transportation runs through this new city to Lawton & Caloocan. While a shuttle service is made available for residents to go around the estate and the nearby town, for a minimal fee. A transport terminal within the estate will soon be operational, for the added convenience of residents and guests. With a commercial complex in the community, you need not to leave to get your basic needs.
Neighbor villages are Centennial Homes, Baypoint Subdivision, Richmond Village, Antel Grand and The Veraneo proving the location is really ideal for housing projects and investments. The area is not a flood prone community. Lancaster New City actually has its own drainage system. The creek was preserved to give a natural water passage whenever it rains and was built to prevent flooding inside the village. The original drainage system of the area also was kept to help maintain the good drainage system.
The Idea of an English-Style Countryside Living
Different from the usual village house design, PROFRIENDS brought their uniqueness to their projects as they conceptualize English style and designed their house units to be different from the others. This concept caught the eyes of the buyers giving them the different feel of living in countryside but is having English-styled home which makes it more unique. Furthermore adding to the concept is the simplicity of living in Cavite; the fresh air, the good neighborhood, the peacefulness and the greenery. Indeed, countryside living is worth the investment.
Cavite was hailed as one of the Regional Gawad Pamana ng Lahi 2011 Awardee – Provincial Category. Exemplary performance information is drawn from the database of the on-line LGPMS, Seal of Good Housekeeping, International Organization or National Government Agency-bestowed awards and acknowledged innovations. Cavite is also known for their countryside living and their products such as coffee, cocoa tablets, kaong, vinegar, tahong chips, smoked fish, and other seafood products. They also produce quality bamboo furniture. Cavite is proximate to the country’s urban center and to the country’s international gateways.
Compared to other locations such as Bulacan, Laguna and Rizal where real estate properties are also found, Cavite has easier access to different points in the Metro. It is also the nearest location from Metro Manila and other main working points such as Makati, Paranaque, Alabang and more. Cavite has a good road network; moving from one town to another place within the province is only a short distance. Expressways are also connected to the city such as CAVITEX and CALAX. With six major entry and exit points; going in and out of Cavite is easy.
Lancaster House and Lot is Close to Everything
• St. Edward Integrated School – 0 km (walking distance, within LNC)
• St. Odillard School (Imus) – 2.3 km (about 5 min.)
• Bucandala Elementary School (Public) – 2.7 km. (about 5 min.)
• Clairmont School (Gen. Trias) – 3.6 km. (about 7 min.)
• Tomas Aquinas School (Gen. Trias) – – 3.5 km. (about 7 min.)
• Elizabeth Seton South (Imus) – 6.3 km. (about 15 min.)
• International British Academy Imus – 7.5 km. (about 15 min.)
• Church of the Holy Family – 0 km (walking distance, within LNC)
• Iglesia ni Cristo (Gen. Trias) – 2.5 km. (about 5 min.)
• Lighthouse Baptist Church (Imus) – 7.5 km. (about 10 min.)
• Seventh-Day Adventist Church (Imus) – 6 km. (about 10 min.)
• United Methodist Church (Imus) – 7 km. (about 15 min.)
• Imus Cathedral – 6.67 km. (about 11min.)
• Kalayaan Hospital – 1.98 km. (about 2 min.)
• San Pedro Calungsod Medical Center Kawit – 3.00 km. (about 3 min.)
• St. Dominic Medical Center – 11.43 km. (about 15 min.)
• Crisostomo Hospital – 8.48 km. (about 11 min.)
• De La Salle Health and Science Institute – 13.63 km. (about 18 min.)
• Emilio Aguinaldo Medical Center – 11.10 km. (about 15 min.)
• Cavite City – 11.1 km. (about 17 min.)
• Bacoor City – 10.6 km. (about 14 min.)
• Dasmarinas City – 12.5 km. (about 16 min.)
• Noveleta – 4.5 km. (about 8 min.)
• Rosario – 9.19 km. (about 12 min.)
• Imus – 5.07 km. (about 7 min.)
• General Trias – 6.34 km. (about 8 min.)
• SunTech iPark – 0 km (walking distance, within LNC)
• Rosario, Cavite (EPZA, CEPZ) – 7 km (about 10 min.)
• Dasmarinas, Cavite – 16 km. (about 25 min.)
• Las Pinas City – 18 km. (about 25 min.)
• NAIA Airport 1 – 21 km. (about 30 min.)
• Paranaque City – 21 km. (about 30 min.)
• Muntinlupa City – 22 km. (about 35 min.)
• Makati City – 28 km. (about 45 min.)
• Tagaytay – 37 km. (about 55 min.)
Malls & Commercial Center
• Lancaster Square – 0 km. (walking distance, within LNC)
• Robinsons Imus – 4.8 km. (about 9 min.)
• The District – 7.7 km. (about 15 min.)
• SM Bacoor – 10.3 km. (about 16 min.)
• SM Molino – 12.8 km. (about 20 min.)
• SM Dasmarinas – 16.7 km. (about 25 min.)
• Festival Mall – 24.8 km. (about 40 min.)
• Mall of Asia – 22 km. (about 30 min.)
• Glorietta Makati – 25.4 km. (about 45 min.)
• Wellcome Supermarket – 0 km (walking distance, within LNC)
• Bucandala Market – 4.8 km. (about 8 min.)
• Binakayan Public Market – 8.2 km. (about 11 min.)
• Tejero Market – 5.49 km. (about 7 min.)
Transport Terminal plus Shuttle (Multicab) Services
Lancaster New City-CAVITE is located in Barangay Alapan 2-A, Imus and Barangay F. Manalo, in Gen. Trias, Cavite. Public transportation runs through this new city to Lawton or the new South West Integrated Transport Terminal at Coastal Mall. A shuttle service is made available for residents to go around the estate and the nearby town, for a minimal fee. There is a newly constructed transport terminal within the estate, for the added convenience of residents and guests. With a newly opened commercial complex in Lancaster New City, you need not leave to get your basic needs.
Accessibility in Going to Lancaster New City
A. VIA COMMUTER’S WAY:
ACCESS 1: From Cubao, Starmall Edsa, or Makati -> Take a bus going to Coastal mall, Baclaran -> exit bus at Coastal Mall -> take a bus going to NAIC -> Get off at Lancaster New City in front of Wilcon Depot and ride a tricycle or shuttle going inside the city.
ACCESS 2: From Sampaloc Manila (UST) -> ride a jeepney going to Tayuman LRT -> take the LRT and exit at EDSA Station -> ride a jeepney/multicab going to SM MOA -> take a Bus going to NAIC -> get off at Lancaster New City in front Wilcon Depot and ride a tricycle or shuttle in going inside the city.
ACCESS 3: From Alabang, Muntinlupa -> ride a jeepney going to Zapote, Las Pinas -> Transfer to a mini bus or jeepney going to Lancaster New City passing thru Tirona Highway -> exit vehicle at Lancaster New City in front of Wilcon Depot and ride a tricycle or shuttle in going inside the city.
ACCESS 4: From Tagaytay, Dasmariñas and Imus Cavite -> From Tagaytay, ride a bus going to Manila ->Get off at Imus Transport Terminal -> Take a jeepney going to Bucandala-> Get off at Bucandala -> A shuttle from Lancaster New City will take you from there.
B. VIA PRIVATE CAR:
ROUTE 1: From Quiapo (Quiapo Church) -> Quezon Blvd -> Padre Burgos Avenue -> Roxas Blvd/Macapagal Blvd -> Coastal Road -> CAVITEX -> Centenial Road -> Advincula Avenue
(32.9km , 50mins at 39kph)
ROUTE 2: From Makati, Ayala Avenue -> EDSA -> Roxas Blvd/Macapagal Blvd -> Coastal Road -> CAVITEX -> Centenial Road -> Advincula Avenue
(28.5km , 35mins at 49kph)
ROUTE 3: From Muntinlupa (Alabang, Festival Mall) -> DaangHari Road -> Open Canal Road -> F. Manalo Road -> Advincula Avenue
(24.8km , 37mins at 40kph)
• Lancaster to Lawton – approx. 50php
• Lancaster to Vito Cruz – approx. 45php
• Lancaster to Buendia – approx. 40php
• Lancaster to Baclaran – approx. 40php
• Lancaster to SM MOA – approx. 30php
• Lancaster to SM Bacoor – approx. 30php
• Lancaster to Tagaytay – approx. 70php
The Cavite Expressway (CAVITEX) is a 14 kilometer (8.7 miles) toll way/expressway in the Philippines operated by the PEA Toll way Corporation (PEATC). This is along the coast of Bacoor Bay after south of Roxas Blvd. with exits to Bacoor /Las Pinas and Kawit, Cavite.
The major road project was designed to further strengthen the commercial link between Metro Manila and the booming provinces of Cavite, Laguna and Batangas. Cavitex mainly decreased the travelers’ effort in going in and out of the South provinces. Cavitex is also seen to ease the traffic going to Cavite, it is a great help for the travelers in saving time thus it also provides convenient, safe, secure and an enjoyable travel experience to travelers and motorists.
On the opening of this road, travel time to Lancaster New City decreased from an hour to less than thirty (30) minutes to Mall of Asia and NAIA airports. Visit their website at: http://cavitexpressway.com/
The Cavite–Laguna Expressway (CALAX) is a proposed expressway that will cross the provinces of Cavite and Laguna. The construction of the four-lane 47-kilometer-long expressway will connect CAVITEX in Kawit, Cavite to SLEX-Mamplasan Interchange. It is expected to ease the traffic in Laguna and Cavite especially in Agunaldo Highway. In due time, it will be one of the major highways accessible from and to Lancaster New City. The Calax is still a work in progress.
Manila Bay Entertainment City
Since Lancaster New City is just 20~30 min. away from SM Mall Of Asia and NAIA, we are also close to the major hubs in the Philippines such as the Entertainment City in Pasay (also known as Bagong Nayong Pilipino – Entertainment City). Entertainment City is Asia’s Las Vegas-like gaming and entertainment complex by PAGCOR in Bay City, Metro Manila. We have four (4) casinos namely: Solaire Resort and Casino, City of Dreams Manila, Resorts World Bayshore, and Manila Bay Resorts. We are also near the new office of Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) and the Aseana City. Sighting that Lancaster New City is just minutes away from the Entertainment City of the Philippines and is seen to be the future “Macau” in Asia, it will open a lot of job and opportunities to Lancaster residents.
OFW residents also are advantaged on the location of the Lancaster New City because it is near the airport (NAIA). And the planned Sangley airport at Sangley Point as proposed by JICA will also be nearer to Lancaster which will be located in Cavite City.
Why Lancaster New City?
1. Lancaster as a Complete City
✔ COMPLETELY WORK FRIENDLY – “So you can come home on time” (SunTech iPark)
✔ COMPLETELY EDUCATIONAL – “Quality education and secured place near your home” (St. Edward Integrated School)
✔ COMPLETELY SPIRITUAL – “Enriching spiritual bond with your family just near your residential area” (Church of the Holy Family)
✔ COMPLETELY INTIMATE – “Date and treat your wife and children with our class A restaurants and food courts” (Lancaster Square)
✔ COMPLETELY SPECIAL – “Celebrate splendidly and more special using our event venues, make your celebrations extra special” (Leighton Hall, Function Rooms)
✔ COMPLETELY RELAXING – “Everyday is family day at Lancaster New City” (Swimming Pool, Family Courtyard)
✔ COMPLETELY SHOPPER’S DELIGHT – “No need to go an extra mile every payday because Lancaster has its own shopping mall, definitely a shopper’s delight!” (Lancaster Square)
2. Lancaster as Close to Workplace
✔ Approx. 1 hour to Makati and Metro Manila
✔ Approx. 30 min. to Mall Of Asia and NAIA
3. Lancaster as Affordable
✔ Lancaster with all at a pleasantly surprising price
✔ No minimum salary requirement
✔ No balloon payments with uniform monthly payments from Equity to Move-in
✔ No hidden charges, fees includes Transfer Certificate of Title
✔ Low Downpayment at 12.5% only, payable in 15 mos. (For bank financing)
✔ With easy developer-assisted financing
Lancaster New City Tour
Presenting the Lancaster City Tour! This City tour is to experience Lancaster’s Complete Township that allows our buyers to get a first-hand feel of the convenience and delight that living in Lancaster New City offers. It presents some of our amenities such as the St. Edward Integrated School, Church of the Holy Family, Leighton Hall and an actual peek on the residential area of the City. We also have money chits to engage our participating residents and tenants more on the City Tour. They will have money chits if they do participate in the tour and they can exchange it with goods and other services in Lancaster Square. Lancaster City Tour is basically showing the highlights and the strength of the project as well as it promotes bonding of the neighborhood. It also shows the residents and the tenants the feel of being in a “city” that they completely deserve.
Lancaster New City House Models